As a Level IV Trauma Receiving Facility, the Emergency Services Department at Mineral Community Hospital provides emergency medical and walk-in urgent care services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our Emergency Room Team strives to provide top-quality, efficient and friendly service.
Members of our Emergency Room Team include physicians, physician’s assistants, family nurse practitioners, RNs, LPNs, radiology technologists, laboratory technicians and nurses’ aides.
Team members participate in a host of training events and quality improvement opportunities every year in order to improve the level of emergency room care:
- Advanced trauma, cardiac and pediatric life support training
- Local, regional, state and national trauma committees
- Trauma training with St. Patrick’s Hospital, Community Medical Center, LifeFlight
- Quality improvement studies through the Montana Rural Healthcare Performance Improvement Network
- Inter-agency trauma and disaster coordination with local, county, state and federal organizations to meet the demands of large-scale emergencies