Employment Opportunities at MCH
When you enjoy your job, it makes all aspects of your life that much better. When you love your job, it shows. Our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to achieving and maintaining the level of excellence in service that our patients have come to expect and continue to receive. Join our team of employees and physicians who work together to provide quality patient care in our new state of the art facility.
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Hospitalist: ER, Acute, SWB
Full-time Position (6—24 hour shifts) w/ benefits
· Must be a team player and work together with other providers to provide comprehensive coverage.
· Willing to work holidays and weekends as necessary for vacation coverage, emergencies, etc.
· Must be motivated and able to adapt to a variety of situations as they occur.
· Ability to communicate patients needs in an efficient and effective manner.
· Emergency Room Experience preferred.
· Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, pension plan, employee discounts, etc…
If interested, please call Stacy at Mineral Community Hospital
406.822.4841, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website www.mineralcommunityhospital.org to fill out an application.
Full-Time Physical Therapy Assistant
Are you looking for a change of scenery and outdoor activities galore? Mineral Community is looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work with both inpatients and outpatients at our facility in beautiful western Montana.
***We are looking for a team player to work with our current Physical Therapist, referring physicians and the members or our community to promote and maintain health by providing physical therapy services.***
· Montana Physical Therapy Assistant Licensure (current)
· Prefer one year of related experience
Excellent Benefits—Personal Time Off Program, Health,
Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and more!!!
If you are interested, please call Stacy Conrow-Ververis, Director of Human Resources at 406.822.4841 or email email@example.com. Look for information and fill out an application at www.mineralcommunityhospital.org.
Registered Ultrasound Technologist
2 days per month
Wage depends on experience
Must be motivated and able to adapt to a variety of situations as they occur. Ability to communicate patients’ needs in an efficient and effective manner. Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
Registered Nurse (Medical/Acute/ER)
1 – Full-Time Day Position & 1—Per Diem Position
- Willing to work holidays and weekends as scheduled.
- Must be motivated and able to adapt to a variety of situations as they occur.
- Ability to communicate patients needs in an efficient and effective manner.
- Emergency Room Experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
Compensation is $33/hour.
If interested please call Stacy at Mineral Community Hospital at (406) 822-4841, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to pick up an application.
***Mineral Community Hospital is a DRUG FREE workplace.***