- The health and safety of our patients and our workforce has always been and continues to be our top priority. It is our duty as healthcare providers to protect them.
- Like other hospitals throughout the nation, MCH has followed CDC guidelines for the protection our patients. The CDC continues to recommend that all people 2 years of age and older wear a face covering in public settings.
- We will continue to follow the CDC guidance by requiring staff, patients and visitors to wear a face covering at all times within any of our facilities. We provide medical grade face masks to patients and visitors when they enter our facilities.
- Healthcare facilities are unique since the patients we care for are vulnerable to the spread of the virus. Asking our staff, visitors and patients to wear masks is a simple way we can keep everyone safe.
- Unfortunately this pandemic is NOT over, and we need to continue taking precautions – washing hands, social distancing, and wearing masks – to prevent the spread of the virus.
Mineral County is currently not mandating masks; however, like the hospital some businesses may choose to require masks.
Here When You Need Us
Mineral Community Hospital’s vision is to be here when you need us. Our culture is one of compassion and commitment to patient care. We treat patients and their loved ones like family. Mineral Community Hospital understands that our mission is to improve the health care and quality of life of our community. We provide inpatient, outpatient, 24-hour emergency room care, physical therapy and nursing home (long-term) care, as well as many other health care services you may not expect to find in a rural hospital in Superior, MT.
Everyone is in need of some help from time to time. If you find yourself needing assistance with your medical bills, review our Financial Assistance Policy (click here), Plain Language Summary (click here) and fill out the Financial Assistance Application (click here).
Conveniently Located in Superior, MT
Although our convenient location just off Interstate 90 in Superior, Montana may be attractive to first-time patients, it’s our individualized care and exceptional customer service that makes the difference.
Mineral County Community Calendar
Mineral Community Hospital is proud to host the Community Calendar for Mineral County Events (civic meetings, classes, sporting events, class recitals, Christmas plays, tournaments, fundraisers). Contact Mitzi Francis at (406) 822-3701 or email@example.com to get your event on the calendar.
Immunizations are Important
Vaccinations protect children from serious illness and complications of vaccine-preventable diseases such as measles, mumps and whooping cough. That is why Mineral Community Hospital is working closely with the Mineral County Health Department to closely monitor the recent measles outbreak in Washington. Thankfully, there are no measles cases in Mineral County. We urge parents to get their children immunized. If you have any questions, please contact the Mineral Community Hospital Clinic at (406) 822-4803 or the Mineral County Health Department at (406) 822-3564.