Employment Opportunities at MCH
When you enjoy your job, it makes all aspects of your life that much better. When you love your job, it shows. Our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to achieving and maintaining the level of excellence in service that our patients have come to expect and continue to receive. Join our team of employees and physicians who work together to provide quality patient care in our new state of the art facility.
Per diem/On Call
MCH is looking for someone to be on call as a transport person to take blood work between Superior and Missoula on an as needed basis.
- Clear driving record
- Flexible schedule to be available when needed
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Drive blood work to Missoula; wait for results and return them to Superior.
Registered Nurse (Medical/Acute/ER)
- Willing to work holidays and weekends as scheduled.
- Must be motivated and able to adapt to a variety of situations as they occur.
- Ability to communicate patients needs in an efficient and effective manner.
- Emergency Room Experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
Compensation comensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, pension plan, PTO and EIB leave banks, employee discounts, etc…
If interested please call Stacy at Mineral Community Hospital at (406) 822-4841, email@example.com or stop by to pick up an application.
***Mineral Community Hospital is a DRUG FREE workplace.***